Business Services and Consulting
Does your small business need an expert business manager?
- Quickbooks P&L and Balance Sheet
- Payroll, tax deposits, 941 & 940 filing
- Income tax prep
- Set up company books
- Financial statements
- More ....
Office Management (Home or Business)
We have over 25 years of experience running small businesses.
- Human Resources: We are expert advisors about employment law, personnel and benefits administration, pension/401(k) programs, Section 125 flex plans, disability and life insurance benefits, and implementation of personnel policies, as well as vast experience with employee recruiting, performance evaluations and employee relations. We provide management training for supervisors and staff.
- Financial Management: We prepare budget forecasts, develop complex financial reports, supervise and prepare income/expense and cash flow reports. We are experienced with cost control, daily accounting, audits, asset inventories, calculation of shareholder distributions, future value of settlements, and employee bonuses. We have established numerous banking relationships and can connect businesses for lines of credit, banking accounts and business loans.
- System and Technical Management: We associate with jazzviolin.com for web site, SEO and technical needs.
Our training seminars, on-site or at our studio, are led by experienced managers who are experts in operations, human resources, finance and web marketing. Learn the nuts and bolts of setting up a business. Find out the difference between managing and leading. Set up sessions for your staff, or meet one-on-one to address specific issues.
- Learn what is needed to run a successful business, starting with your fictitious business name. We help small businesses understand banking, budgeting, accounting, insurance, lease negotiations, and marketing on the web.
- Learn the importance of communication in the workplace. With today's dependence on e-commerce, written communication makes the competitive difference in individual and organizational success. In the past, we had time to craft our messages carefully and to deliver them in person, in a setting where our personal warmth and charm could overcome poor writing. Today, our electronic words on web sites, in e-mails, in text-messages, on social networking sites and on blogs create the only impression others have of us. The discussion will centers around ways to focus your electronic messages, increase the likelihood they will be read and understood, build rapport by using the right tone for your audience, avoid communication blunders and project a professional image.
- Learn how to manage your time: No matter what kind of organization you manage, you can become more effective by learning how to make time your ally instead of your enemy. It isn’t that there isn’t enough time in each day; it’s that most of us don’t use time effectively. The key to working smarter is to think and plan ahead. This workshop gives you some ways to organize your thinking and prioritize your plans so that you can get more out of your position and your life. We explore how to create effective lists, how to define and reach your goals, how to turn wasted time into good time, how to defeat procrastination, how to deal with the information explosion, and more.